Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress