Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress