Top Local Roofers for metal roof costs in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress