Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress