Top Local Roofers for metal roof company in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress