Best Local Roofers for metal roof company in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Granby, MA think RoofExpress