Top Local Roofers for metal roof company in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress