Best Local Roofers for metal roof company in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress