Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress