Top Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Holland, MA think RoofExpress