Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress