Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress