Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress