Top Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress