Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress