Top Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress