Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Granville, MA think RoofExpress