Best Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Granby, MA think RoofExpress