Top Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress