Top Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress