Top Rated Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Chester, MA think RoofExpress