Top Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress