Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress