Top Rated Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress