Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress