Top Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Holland, MA think RoofExpress