Top Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Granby, MA think RoofExpress