Top Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress