Top Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress