Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress