Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress