Top Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress