Top Rated Local Roofers for local roofers in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress