Top Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress