Top Local Roofers for local roofers in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Granville, MA think RoofExpress