Top Local Roofers for local roofers in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress