Best Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Chester, MA think RoofExpress