Top Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress