Top Rated Commercial Roofing for local roofers in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress