Top Rated Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress