Best Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress