Top Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Holland, MA think RoofExpress