Top Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress