Best Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Granville, MA think RoofExpress