Top Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Granby, MA think RoofExpress