Top Rated Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress