Top Rated Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress