Best Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress