Best Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress