Top Rated Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress